Here are the links… Open them, read and learn….
“No need for any agents to get a PG in Germany.
For Indian nationals with license to practice medicine in India.
About me : Indian National , with MBBS from a Govt Medical College in India, approx 2 yrs work experience.
I followed the following steps to get a Residency in Germany,
1) Get a B2 Certificate from Goethe Institute, some states these days are asking for C1. ( I had C1)
2) Apply for 2-3 months Hospitation ( observership), one needs to keep sending Emails to the Head of the Departments on the email address on the hospital websites. you don’t have to pay, nor do u receive any payment, u need to arrange your own lodging and food.
Get a Tourist visa for 90 days, reach Germany and now start sending emails and making calls for Jobs /PG positions to more hospitals.
3) most states are demanding patient communication course certificate or Medical German Certificate ( Telc Medizin B2-C1 or Freiburg University patient communication course ), hence it is advisable to take one of the exams while you are in Germany.
4) Attend the interviews you get because of the emails you sent, perform well in those interviews,, and you have reached your goal,, which is called a STELLE ( job position) in German.
5) after that , send the list of required documents along with translations to the state Medical council ( Arztekammer)., they will verify it from your home country and issue u a work permit ( berufserlaubnis). This verification process takes 3-6 months depending on individual candidate and state, till then you receive a accommodation and food from the Hospital and you work there as a trainee ( Hospitant) . Your salary starts after you get Berufserlaubnis,, approx 2300 Euros/month in hand after taxes.
6) You can also choose to come back Home , once you have a Stelle confirmation after the Interview if you have any paperwork or documents remaining and return after getting a Work visa from here.
Rules differ from state to state, I am sharing my experience about Niedersachsen.”
For countries from Indian subcontinent ,Africa and Gulf, Doctors need to take a exam (Knowledge Test/ Gleichfertigkeit Prufung) in order to get a Permanent Medical License in Germany.
- Written by Dr Deepak, on rxpgonline
- I would recommend getting a Job seeker visa rather than Schengen Visa.
I know many person who have converted schengen visa to Fiktionsbescheinigung.
But I am having problems with visa. And will do the required procedure for visa again after returning to India.
- Now before beruferlaubnis one needs to clear Fachsprachenprüfung.
- And after getting Beruferlaubnis; one needs to clear Kenntnisprüfung/Gleichwertigkeitprüfung before getting Approbation. (For Indian candidates)
They consider work experience. As long as I know, if you have 3 year or more work experience. they ‘consider’ about the non-requirement of Kenntnisprüfung. (not confirm, only consider)
If this has been helpful, Like Your2ndHeart on Fb