Preparation of documents for Berufserlaubnis / Approbation

Like, share and subscribe if it was helpful.
Post your questions as comments on youtube.

Important links.

1)Links and contacts of administrative Authorities

2) Example of application Form, Declarations and Health Certificate

3) Websites to prepare CV.

4) What is Beglaubigung?

5) Translation of Documents

6) What is Health Certificate?

7)Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) for Indians in Germany

8)Führungszeugnis –

9) What is Transcript? –

For more join Your2ndHeart on Fb

Tejas Ghetia

Tejas Ghetia is a doctor by trade and a writer by heart. An introvert atheist. Having virtues of silence and observance. Enjoying each day with his full consciousness. Befriended with books and movies.Liberating himself with his adventures of literary and philosophical type! Captivated by Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Osho, Kahlil Gibran, Richard Dawkins, Kafka, JKR etc.

You may also like...

6 Responses

  1. Doc watson says:

    hi,i really apperciatr your work,you are doing fantastictic job by helping people.
    i have question,i tried alot webs but couldn’t found proper answer.
    can someone apply to germany and can get residency if he is NOT regesterd with any medical council and 2nd thing is it must regestration shuld be with home country council ?

    • Well, I am not sure about this too.

      One can do internship in Germany, that I know. But, sorry, I do not know the answers of your questions.

      • Doc watson says:

        Thanks dear.
        is it possible without language proficiency i can process my docs,i mean just to know whre i stand.
        for example i can translate all my docs to german language and can forward to few diff authorities to check wether my degree recognize or not .
        if possible which state you will recommend me to try,i mean easiest among all.
        and i think in this process may be ill get answer regarding registration with council is necessary or not.
        or can u recommend me to check this issue thorough some other process.
        Thanks alot for your help.

  2. Tejaswini says:

    Hi Tejas,

    Thanks for sharing knowledge.

    I have one query. I am planning to apply for Jobseeker VISA, but i do not know anyone in Germany for getting Obligation letter for residence. Is there any consultancy where i can get obligation letter? or which is the cheapest form of stay for booking? Please help

    Thanks in advance

  3. Nana says:

    Hallo.. your blog is really helpfull..
    But i have some question about that..
    i took Deutsch Sprahckurs in Germany, and now already in B2 until end of this year. so my visa (sprachkurs visa) will end in next march, and after that i must going back to my country (Malaysia), and i cant entering Germay with the same visa. i hope i can go to Germany with national visa (not Schengen visa)
    and my question are :
    1. Which visa require for Hospitation?
    i think i dont have enough time to take the hospitation now. because i still haven’t take B2-C1 Medizin kurs.
    2. Can i take hospitation without B2-C1 Medizin kurz (only certificate B2) ?
    3. What the requirements to take Hospitation?

    Thank for your helping

    • First of all… I have seen many Schengen Deutsch Sprachkurs visas… They are the only Schengen visas that I have seen get extended by Ausländerbehörde..
      I would recommend trying to extend it in Germany for some reason, and then go to Malaysia, if you need to go there… It is the easiest way to do it…

      1) For hospitation, to get a visa is difficult… Because it is mostly maximum 3 months and, then one gets a Schengen visa…
      If you have a more than 3 months hospitation, it is easier to get an Internship/Hospitation visa with all required documents submission…

      2)yes, but I would recommend to do it after that course or along with that course.. (but both together are difficult and rarely possible..) I had done it on both sides of it, and after that course or at least preparation for that course, you understand more in Hospitation and have a more idea about all things…

      3)none! Anyone with a medical degree can apply for it… it is non paid observership, with no authority in your hand. Ideally, you are allowed to observe only. But always recommended after fachsprache knowledge, if you want to learn something in Hospitation…


Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: