Goal List of 2018
“Your reason and your passion are the rudder and the sails of your seafaring soul.
If either your sails or your rudder be broken, you can but toss and drift, or else be held at a standstill in mid-seas.
For reason, ruling alone, is a force confining; and passion, unattended, is a flame that burns to its own destruction.
Therefore let your soul exalt your reason to the height of passion, that it may sing;
And let it direct your passion with reason, that your passion may live through its own daily resurrection, and like the phoenix rise above its own ashes.”
― Khalil Gibran, The Prophet
I am really being hard on myself this year; mostly I think about only one goal and try to achieve it.
This year, I am making a list and making it public. If I can do half of this. It will make an interesting year.
- Read minimum 30 books
1) Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur
2) The Decision Book: Fifty Models for Strategic Thinking
3)Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter #5)
4)Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear by Elizabeth Gilbert
5) In Other Words by Jhumpa Lahiri
6) On Love by Charles Bukowski
7) Homo Deus: A Brief History of Tomorrow by Yuval Noah Harari
8) Love Her Wild by Atticus
9)Pillow Thoughts by Courtney Peppernell
10) Love Is a Dog from Hell by Charles Bukowski
11) Love & Misadventure by Lang Leav
12) The Sun and Her Flowers by Rupi Kaur
13) Still Here by Rowan Blanchard
- Write minimum 10 posts on the website
- Write at least one short story and publish it on blog
- Create minimum 20 videos on Youtube
1) German Medical System and Staatsexamen
2)How to prepare an application Email for a Residency Job or Hospitation in Germany?
3)Searching a job or Hospitation Part 1: Ärztblatt
4)Searching a residency job or Hospitation Part 2: Google and Google Maps
5) Searching a residency job or Hospitation Part 3: Job Portals
- Buy a car
- Change savings to its double of what I have
Not going to tell you 😉
- Write 300 answers on Quora
85 Answers on 15th of Jan, 2018
- Go to gym, at least one to two times a week
- Drink eight 8-ounce glasses of water a day
Open a book club and arrange minimum 3 meet-ups
Not possible this year… canceled goal for now!! Start working on the project, that I always wanted to work on
(keeping it intentionally anonymous 🙂 )
One big project started Go to minimum 3 new countries / 6 new unexplored cities (Completed)
Munich, Berlin, Neuschwanstein Castle Schwangau, Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Site , Phantasialand
Corfu Island in Greece
Get a medical Approbation in Germany Get a driving license in Germany
Joined a driving school on 16th Jan 2018
Improving vocabulary – Try to learn 5 new English words each day (could not follow)
Will try to update the list according to time.