Use comments, not messages

Hi, If you are thinking about asking me something as personal message about “Medical PG in Germany”, then it should be asked on my blog or YouTube channel.!

Please don’t send personal messages or emails. Whatever you want to ask, put it on Blog or YouTube as comments. Respective WordPress and YouTube applications can make the interactions very smooth and easy for you.

Questions or comments only on this Blog and Youtube will be soon replied! Emails, fb or WhatsApp questions will not be replied. Now I am making it as a rule from now on, because of same repeated questions in emails and on WhatsApp. No need for personal messages.!

Sorry 😐 But I am making it as a rule for all. Please send your questions on blog or youtube as comments. So that, I don’t have to repeat same questions. Do not be shy and ask officially on internet, it helps others too. And reduces the repetition of questions.

No worries, I will try to answer it as soon as possible, according to my knowledge of current situations in Germany.


mit freundlichen Grüßen
Tejas Ghetia

Tejas Ghetia

Tejas Ghetia is a doctor by trade and a writer by heart. An introvert atheist. Having virtues of silence and observance. Enjoying each day with his full consciousness. Befriended with books and movies.Liberating himself with his adventures of literary and philosophical type! Captivated by Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Osho, Kahlil Gibran, Richard Dawkins, Kafka, JKR etc.

You may also like...

20 Responses

  1. Dishalen says:

    Hi Tejas, thank you very much for the post and the valuable Information from other Posts. I’d like to know, how you proceeded after passing your Fachsprachprüfung for the Gutachten Process. Like do you have to pay for something and how much time it takes.

    Thank you very much.

  2. Dishalen says:

    Thank you.

  3. Prannoy.Chrisav.Almeida says:

    Please could you tell me whether one can apply for both Gutachten and KSP simultaneously and wait and watch.I have to speak to Berlin Ärztkammer right.

    • As long as I know, you’re not allowed to apply for both. If you have applied for Gutachten at first, and want to apply for the exam; you will be asked to sign a declaration, saying that you opt for exam and don’t want to submit documents for Gutachten. Your documents will not be processed for Gutachten.

  4. Prannoy.Chrisav.Almeida says:

    I submitted the translated documents during my Termin date and I was told to submit the remaining documents I submitted the other documents and I submitted the remaining but I was not told about Gutachten .I received Eigangsbestatigung from lageso .Should I speak to Arztkammer about Gutachten .Could you please tell me.Thank you

    • you can ask them, but I think your approbation process will take time, and they may ask for Fachsprachprüfung before starting Gutachten. Not sure, but can be possible. You should ask Ärztekammer, better is that.

  5. Dhruv pandit says:

    I would have to type this again here , please could you either tell me in which departments you did housejob to fill up the defizitbescheid
    Dr Ghetia !

  6. Dhruv pandit says:

    Also , Dr Ghetia could you sagen mir in which departments you did housejob as a JR while in India ? Maybe this can help one with getting the deficiencies so one can successfully get approbation and gutachten! I mean could you be specific regarding the departments in which you did housejob and ‘duration’ of each department housejob you did !
    Thanks in advance

    • Tejas Ghetia says:

      I had worked as a JR in Paediatrics and internal medicine, 8 months in total.
      I don’t think that anyone can answer this question, as one can answer only hypothetically! Here it is important to say, that every Gutachten is different. It is dependent upon your education and experience. But if you ask, which experience is required. Noone can answer!! Not only me, but may be nobody has any idea how everything is calculated and how a decision of Gutachten is reached. It is an internal process and I couldn’t find any proper official information about this process.
      That’s why when you ask, ”which departments to choose and till what duration”, I would say…. if you can, just take the department in which you would like to work in Germany, at least the experience will help you to get a job in the same department in Germany.

  7. Dhruv pandit says:

    Indian MBBS grads are short by 6 months als compared to their European counterparts (6yrs for them) so it would be besser if you could tell me that for 1 year as a JR(housejob) which departments to choose and till what duration , so that I can complete my deficit in MBBS and if the German state med council agrees to grant me approbation without KP !

  8. Dhruv pandit says:

    Lastly, could you tell me how many months did it take for your gutachten to be approved/granting of approbation?

  9. mehul87 says:

    Thank you very much for your such a wonderful effort. I belong to Gujarat and I’ve Gujarat medical council registration as well as medical council of India registration. From which council should I get “good conduct certificate”? From both of them? or just one of them is enough? Thanking you in advance! Best of luck for your future, too!

    • Tejas Ghetia says:

      Gujarat Medical council.

      As getting ‘MCI Goodstanding certificatie’ is an headache.
      You have to get their form signed through Gujarat Medical Council. And send it to MCI.
      Better to get ‘Gujarat Medical Council Good Standing certificate’ directly.

  1. December 29, 2018

    […] Use comments, not messages […]

  2. January 20, 2019

    […] Use comments, not messages […]

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: