Your2ndHeart WhatsApp groups
These groups are closed!
I am creating Your2ndHeart WhatsApp groups for people who are learning German.
You can join the group, according to the German level you are learning now. Let’s connect and communicate Language. Make it easier to learn.
1) Join the group according to your German level.
2) Not hate speech, no racism
3) No deviation from Group topic, only German, or English (when needed)
4) No SPAMMERS
5) No changing of group names without asking!
Use Groups for asking questions or doubts, discuss German language grammar rules, talk about books or exams, finding people to talk in German, discussion about culture etc.
1) Y2H GermanA1A2 Discussion
Group 1 Full
2) Y2H German B1 Discussion
Group 1 Full
3) Y2H German B2 Discussion
If this has been helpful, Like Your2ndHeart on Fb
Dear Dr Tejas,
Hooe you are having a great time.
I am an orthopedic surgeon working in India with four years of experience. I completed my MS ortho in 2013, it was 4 years duration residency in Nepal. I have all the MCI registrations.
I am learning German language and wish to get Approbation soon.
My questions are:
1. Which places (cities/state)in Germany I should look for hospitations, I mean how to find places where there are chances to get it as Germany is a big country. Any particular region where hospitation is easier.
2. Can I apply for hospitation from India or I apply when I come to Germany?
3. Does being a specialist in my country with work experience will get me any benefit of shorter duration of PG or may be exemption by giving exams for specialist?
4. Should I do B2 in India or Germany?
Dr. Tanuj Lalit
1) hospitations can be applied in any departments of any hospitals! Most of the hospitals do not show it on their website too. You have to mail the Chefarzt, apply for the Hospitation and simply ask him/her.
Noone can answer, where it easier is. But in East-Germany part, it may require, to send fewer emails.
2)you can apply Hospitation from India too, it depends upon your requirements. When you want it, in which department, and for how much time, and do you require it for the visa or not.
3) yes, you can apply for Gutachten (comparison of your PG studies with German medical PG ); then they will replay you, how much time will be recognized out of it, and what is required to complete your PG studies. It is done differently for each person, and each person has a different decision.
4) That I can not answer. It depends upon situations! You have to decide for yourself.
Can you please add me to your WhatsApp group for the B2 level
My name is Nikhil and I will be writing the FSP in March.
I need your help
can u guide me regarding the PG program in Germany. i am a non EU graduate in MBBS degree from uae, currently doing internship.
Hello… I’m having difficulties joining the WhatsApp group.. please can you guide me on how I can join?
It comes back with the error message “ You can’t join this group because the invite link was revoked”
yes these links are not working any more. I can not post links here. As many advertisers are joining these groups!!
How can i join the group
Because of spamming problem by different people and firms , these groups does not exist anymore. I had to shut them down.